100WC-Week#26 D for Despicable by Yoanna

This week's prompt:
… I was so cross that …

D for Despicable

by Yoanna

I was furious.
I was steaming.
I was overboiling!
I was so cross that there was an enormous letter in red ink scrawled hideously and carelessly over my carefully drawn cloud diagram.
And not just any letter.
D.
Not the A+ I deserved for the beautiful design and amazing details, or a B for good effort! Not even a C! My villainous science teacher was beyond C for Cruel, he was D for Despicable! Who cares if I maybe accidentally mixed up all the cloud names? Cumulus, stratus, cirrocumulus, altocumulus...Those words give me headaches. It’s the thought that counts…?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing From Books We Wish We Could Wear

100WC-Week#20-Happy Birthday by Yoanna

Author Bio