100 Word Challenge-Week #21 Teddy Troubles

This Week's Picture Prompt:


Teddy Troubles

“Where is Teddy?” My little sister Mia whined. She brought her teddy everywhere.
“Shh, I’m deciding which dress to buy,” I said. I was shopping at the mall while babysitting. Huge mistake.
“I want my teddy,” whimpered Mia. I resumed shopping.
“You lost it? Again?” Wrong words to say! Mia burst into tears, wailing, flailing, and howling! Strangers stared. My face flushed. I yanked her out of the store and retraced our steps to the parking lot. I was about to give up, when there it was! Mia’s teddy! Who knew an innocent fuzzy bear could cause all that drama?

By Yoanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100WC-Week#20-Happy Birthday by Yoanna

Preppy Style

Clothing From Books We Wish We Could Wear